RPG Maker Forums

PixelHeart
PixelHeart
...yes well...theres helping you grow, then theres confusing the hell out of you. Seeing how you work, even verbally expressing satisfaction with your work, then latter down the line randomly berating you for doing exactly what he previously expressed satisfaction with, then even later down the line berating you again for not doing it the old way you were before.... >:C .... you see, some people you simply cant please.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
and then theres the time vs means issue, where the employer wants something done a particular way by a certain time, and the particular way take way too much time to do especially given the fact that you have several other people wanting the same thing done too and not enough people to do it cuz HQ dosent wanna pony up to hire new workers so you end up goin' the "quickie" rout cuz you have a hellishly long line of disgruntled customers, several people in charge of the establishmen...
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
who shouldent be, and only an 4 hour shift to do it in alongside only 2 other coworkers, one of which is hiding in the back :) . Hehehe....humanity sucks sometimes.
Cvrtis
Cvrtis
Absolutely not understand all what you wrote. But I feel a hurt in Your words.

But If You a a professional with a conscience - you will never offer to other people a trash. If You are not a professional and You are think that your work fine - it's arrogance.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso