RPG Maker Forums

Bastrophian
Bastrophian
yeah slapping your sisters dad in the face and getting the police involved probably would have that effect.... :<
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
also, the kicking the door down thing can really get the ol' adrenaline gland goin'.
??????
??????
lol, quite :p
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Get some hot tea and a book. Best way to wind down.
Luiishu535
Luiishu535
Books are great to read before sleep, since you get a little tired from it when it's late. Also, make sure that you don't drink any tea with theine in it. That would give most people the opposite effect.
??????
??????
Pffftt tea and a book, what am I some kinda 80 yr old grandmother? :p

I'd much rather find some match sticks to prop my eyes opened and then i can sleepily code away :D
Luiishu535
Luiishu535
That's also a brain workout. My friend has an alarm clock that can only be turned off if he solves a math problem. That's a good advice for sleepy people, since it forces them to really wake up, whether they want to or not.
Iavra
Iavra
Until he decides to turn off the clock by hammering it into a nearby wall.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.
About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adultcart1