RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Of course they will resend it, just call the shipper and tell him(?) about what happened.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
They do that with certain types of packages; usually expensive products so they won't be stolen when no one is there.

they should be able to resend it, try to specify a time when you will be home.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
yeah :( im gonna send um an email soonish....i guess im just pessimistic by nature....actually i prefer it, it protects me emotionally when humanity and circumstance disappoints me..... >_> today dosnt count though
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
OH! OH, and now!! NOW!! I have to reinstall steam, and that means ALL my games including MV, cuz a system update made it not work!! OwwwwO life hates me today!!! Screw you life!!! Grrrrrrr!!!
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Pessimism never gets you anywhere, man. Being optimistic is where it's at for me. When someone tells me NO (As was the case many times on this forum with "I wanna learn to X") , I don't accept that and I find another way. Persistent people prosper! Looking at the bright sides of things in life can help you be happier, too :)
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
AHHH!!! OwwwO *hiiissss* An optimist!!! Quick!! Catch it!!! Throw it into the oubliette!!!
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
You definitely would be more upset if it was stolen. I am sure the shipper will understand but you will be paying another shipping fee.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To composers out there, what are atleast 4 instruments overall I need to have to make my music not feeling empty? I'm here stuck trying to make my own battle music but it kinda sounds... Not intense?
My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
businesstalkmagazine