RPG Maker Forums

Bastrophian
Bastrophian
o_O ....its kingdom hearts! That's what it looks like......yeah, I'm betting its gonna change a little....sorta disappointing if its just gonna be KH with a FF7 face....
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
I kinda like it hahah
Goldstorm
Goldstorm
Looks super good. Can't wait to see more.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
I'm not saying its bad, no it looks AWESOME!....but...were already waiting on a KH to come out :< and I was expecting some materia grinding goodness!... T_T
Emmych
Emmych
sOBS I... I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN CHANGE THE PARTY LEADER... this looks Great but the light reflecting off of Cloud's sword is giving me a headache ;____;

*curls up in corner and laments turning into a total grangram*
AceOfAces_Mod
AceOfAces_Mod
*Head Explodes!*
Accendor
Accendor
Looks like they screwed up the battle system
Seacliff
Seacliff
It's KH/FFXV sure, but it still looks fun and great. I really like the redesign of Barret.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Looks like the FFtype0 version on the PC. In fact, I would have thought I was playing that game with the ff7 characters based on that trailer.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
It looks like it is atb atleast (one gauge looks like it is an atb gauge) and due to the menu interface for commands it looks like they are NOT aiming for final fantasy 15 combat. I am nearly 100% sure Barret is going to have a personality change.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
The camera on barret for one attack is a very heavily implied classic battle system.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
That looks pretty impressive. I hope there'd be a chance to explore a bit more of Midgar.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png
Only the goggles are imported ... not the eyes
a lot of my maps and battlebacks are me redrawing base rpg maker mv stuff to match with my own artwork... sometimes it comes out ok lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Equinox341