RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Matseb seems to be turning into quite the success; it's great to see.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Matseb be bossing it up again.

I would hate to see his final form. He would probably have the goty on lock then.
BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
I just hope he doesn't over-saturate PvGames resources!
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@SpellcraftQuill - He will do the opposite. No one will even attempt to use PV games resources anymore for they will be compared to his masterpieces.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
...Although I seriously doubt that PV's resources will become saturated. RPG Maker is more suited for JRPGs rather then WRPGS (and thus takes a lot more work to set up PV's resources).
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Oh wow, thanks for the positive comments, guys!

And yeah, it's a shame, but I haven't seen any completed RM games that use PVGames stuff, aside from an odd few IGMC entries. So they're probably not likely to get oversaturated.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
I think part of it is people use rpg maker to get the look of the rpgs they played in the past which is different than what pvgames offers. Also, The man himself speaks!!
BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
Well the ones for MV that are coming out look more cell-shaded and those would suit my game more than anime-style chibis.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@SpellcraftQuil - they are a lot better for more serious games (and the resources have improved greatly too). But note that it is quite a bit more work to use due to the editors setup.
Dalph
Dalph
Cool, I'll buy it soon.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@Matseb - Master We are not worthy to hears you speak.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
D'aww, I am humbled. XD
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@Matseb - Are you humbled enough to give me a free copy master? :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.
Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashley12345