Comments on Profile Post by Valkyriet

1. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I've never seen star wars xD o/
    Dec 19, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    I've never fought in a Star War. Does that count?
    Dec 19, 2015
  3. Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    >..< Okay, geoff-kun. We may be running low on recruits here, so...IT COUNTS, SOLDIER!
    Dec 19, 2015
  4. Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    o/

And i've heard it's bad.
    Dec 19, 2015
  5. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I've seen the other SW films, and they're all right, but the whole franchise is kind of overhyped.
    Dec 19, 2015
  6. Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    ah thank god ;3;
    Dec 19, 2015
  7. Natural
    Natural
    No offense but it seems a bit nerdy and boring lol.
    Dec 19, 2015
  8. SPP
    SPP
    ^ Aren't you the one who criticized WoW w/o playing it?
    Dec 19, 2015
  9. Marsigne
    Dec 19, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  10. Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    oh shiz xD
    Dec 19, 2015
  11. Natural
    Natural
    I played WoW for 15 minutes. My friend made me download the trial. He kept going on about how good it was and that I needed to play it. I personally didn't like the character animations. I thought they were a bit ugly. It was awful IMO.
    Dec 19, 2015
  12. mlogan
    mlogan
    Here's my confession. I'm okay with the originals. I really, really cannot get into #1-3.
    Dec 19, 2015
  13. SPP
    SPP
    Well, I've only played WoW:RoG and WoW:FT but I only played singleplayer as I had no Wi-Fi at that time so I can't say much about the current ones.

On another note: I liked 1-3 better than 4-6, too many humans in 4-6 lol but that's just my opinion. The problem is that I didn't like Han Solo until VII.
    Dec 19, 2015
  14. Natural
    Natural
    It just looks too cheap to me. The game looks like its made for 8 year olds yet people still play it. I wouldn't even play the game if it was free. I'd rather play PSO2 or something. I strongly dislike any medieval types of games. The only one that I liked was oblivion and that was an exception.
    Dec 19, 2015
  15. SPP
    SPP
    It's alright, we all have our own opinions, I myself hate sports games except kinect. By sports I mean FIFa or PEs.
    Dec 20, 2015
  16. Natural
    Natural
    I hate sports games too lol. Kinect and Wii sports was fine.
    Dec 20, 2015
  17. Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    Glad to see ya'll agreed to disagree :)
    Dec 20, 2015
  18. Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    Hand Raise*
    Dec 20, 2015
  19. Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Too late, I've seen the new one. >.>
    Dec 20, 2015
  20. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I just don't see a reason to be proud of not seeing something. Like, if you don't want to, cool, but it has this weird vibe like a feeling of superiority to feel "proud" of it.
    Dec 20, 2015
  21. Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Because lots of people won't stop blathering about it, Touchfuzzy.

To the point where some people feel proud having defied those people and NOT seen it.
    Dec 20, 2015
  22. Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    yeah, kinda tired of people going "awwwwh sheep" when you tell them you've never seen star wars.
    Dec 20, 2015