RPG Maker Forums

PandaMaru
PandaMaru
Cheated? How?
Archeia
Archeia
Because I didn't provide sideview battlers for gen parts............It's like....what....
PandaMaru
PandaMaru
I feel like I miss something. @,@ *confused*

They demand free sideview battler gen parts from you or else they feel cheated?
Alkorri
Alkorri
PandaMaru, in other words, some people are spoiled XD
PandaMaru
PandaMaru
Yeah, sounds like my 7 years old son some days ago. "Here, I brought you a cookie." "But I want 3! You are not nice, cause I want more but you give me only one!" "Son, I don't have to give you that ONE damn cookie. So say THANKS, or I eat it myself and don't feel pity for you, understand that?!"
djDarkX
djDarkX
What the fresh hell? Wow. These people need to just get the ever loving **** out of here. Seriously. Surprised they didn't scream about MV not being free. >_> ;
Alkorri
Alkorri
@PandaMaru - Wow, best parenting ever :D
Euphony
Euphony
Not surprising. People will complain about literally anything. Also Panda is an awesome mom.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
why not sending Indrah at them Archeia?
Seriel
Seriel
Wow that's.. no. They need to realise they're lucky they get something and just say something nice or shut up.

@PandaMaru - That's actualy pretty good parenting.
The Infamous Bon Bon
The Infamous Bon Bon
People never seem to be happy. And yeah you have to do that with kids or they become spoiled little monsters and when they are your kids, you have to live with the little terror. People on the internet are harder to deal with because most are suppose to be adults, but that sure is hard to believe sometimes.
Indrah
Indrah
Gotta love how I'm apparently the official rabid dog of the forum XD (Not that surprising)
Marquise*
Marquise*
@djDarkX actually some did!

Also if they are thankfull they'll do like me and ask permission to do add-ons side wise!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TotalNoobAtRpgmaker