RPG Maker Forums

Leinkreig
Leinkreig
Breath of Fire III!<3

I enjoyed the way they levelled up on that.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with regards to the classes, Do the classes have seperate levels, or just the characters? It'd probably work better as levelling up classes. For the characters, they could level up too but only have the usual upgrades, if you get what I mean?

I think that'd work.
Robin
Robin
Despite my confusing description, I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible! :p

The character levels up, and the level is constant. If you're a level 12 mage, you can switch to being a warlock and still be level 12. Upon reaching level 13, I want to be able to display the changes (new stats / skills) for both classes.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrdinaryOne