Comments on Profile Post by nio kasgami

1. Euphony
    Euphony
    Yeah, me too! Yay mutual online enemies! (⊙ᗜ⊙)
    Dec 27, 2015
  2. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    YEAHHHHHHHHHH *high five*
    Dec 27, 2015
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    I got blocked too probably by the same person but I blocked this person in first place because they have been disrespectful towards a lot of people.
    Dec 27, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    oh I see well for this person I don't even know this perso so I don't care xD
    Dec 27, 2015
  5. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @Dalph: I think I know who we are talking about here. I've been disputing doing the same for the same reason.
    Dec 27, 2015
  6. Natural
    Natural
    Dude the same thing with me. I got blocked by this person and haven't even done anything to this person or said a word to them. You guys should PM me the name I'm curious to see if it's the same person lol.
    Dec 27, 2015
  7. Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    RMW? Read-Modify-Write? D: And if someone blocks you, do you get a notification? Or how do you know?
    Dec 27, 2015
  8. Natural
    Natural
    It's the person that I thought lol how ridiculous. People need to relax this is a forum. I hope this person reads this if they can even see it.

(They should get checked out by a doctor if they already haven't been diagnosed already)

You know when you can't write on their wall posts like this. There is a no comment button other than that I'm not really sure.
    Dec 27, 2015
  9. Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    No you can lock comments on the wall posts, this doesn't mean the person blocked you.
    Dec 27, 2015
  10. Natural
    Natural
    Not what I said read again... I said you know when you can't write on "their" wall posts since there is no comment button

I did not say you couldn't view them...
    Dec 27, 2015
  11. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Is everyone talking about the same person?

The world may never know.

Honestly, you should be thankful that you are liked enough to have mortal enemies.
    Dec 27, 2015
  12. Natural
    Natural
    2 of the original people that posted before I did replied with yes. I haven't heard back from the other 2 yet though. It's not Kyle the supposedly basedJSgod either if any of you know who that is lol.
    Dec 27, 2015
  13. Milena
    Milena
    Kyle, the one who thinks he is better than any coder here in this forum and calls us script kiddies but asks for answers in the forum?
    Dec 27, 2015
  14. Natural
    Natural
    Lol he's also a notorious guy on this forum. He probably has made a lot of enemies too.
    Dec 27, 2015
  15. Seriel
    Seriel
    That Kyle guy blocked me on Twiiter. And that's all I know.
    Dec 27, 2015
  16. Natural
    Natural
    People can be so conceded, I'd rather be friends with honest and humble people than people that are try hards or elitist douchebags. Some of these people show signs of jealously towards others in a rather spiteful way but then expect everyone to give them positive attentive attention.
    Dec 27, 2015
  17. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I do not know of a Kyle on this forum o_O.

But I dislike elitists, so I don't really care all that much.
    Dec 28, 2015
  18. Ronove
    Ronove
    Maybe they blocked everyone because they can't play nice. :p
    Dec 28, 2015
  19. Natural
    Natural
    Kyle was that darkness guy that got banned or w/e. I personally think they blocked everyone because they have personal issues to be honest. They really should go get checked out. I don't see a reason to just block random people.
    Dec 28, 2015
  20. That Bread
    That Bread
    Lol I am on the bandwagon! Lilywhite annnnnd kyle tooo a person I never knew even existed blocked me! :D :D :D
    Dec 29, 2015