valkill101
valkill101
Interest piqued.
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
Confused... No idea what you mean by that... o_O
Archeia
Archeia
Haha it's basically you submit original characters and fight other people's OCs. There's going to be a bracket and whoever reaches the last will be the winner.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Sounds neat, but what style or any style for sprites, etc? And is it non graphic only? How will it work?
AceOfAces_Mod
AceOfAces_Mod
Where?
InBlast
InBlast
Same.I would be interested, but more informations would be nice =)
Dainiri.Art
Dainiri.Art
Saitama will surely win..

its interesting but how will it work?
AceOfAces_Mod
AceOfAces_Mod
Sign my up!
Valkyriet
Valkyriet
Yes!!
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
How would this work?

Would we only have a certain amount of stats to assign? A limit on how powerful skills would be?
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
This would be really neat if you did this in engine.

Just make the enemies become animated sideview characters and make the party follow the same AI as enemy battlers.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
If it is as I just described then yes.

I would also think it would be the best competition yet (and one that would not be based on votes would be a breath of fresh air) :)
That Bread
That Bread
That sounds like funnn! Sign me up for it!
OldPat
OldPat
That would be awesome. :o Would like to hear some more details about it first, though. I'll just wait for the topic. :D
Clydous
Clydous
It certainly sounds like an interesting concept, but more information must be shared. =)
Makio-Kuta
Makio-Kuta
Oh, I remember these sorts of things on DevArt. Sounds cool~ I never joined one but always wanted to. I'd have to see the final details, but I've always been curious to try.
OM3GA-Z3RO
OM3GA-Z3RO
Oooh this sound so interesting! Where can I sign up!
Reavenator
Reavenator
Sounds cool.

I do have some character ideas, but I can't really do anything with them art-wise, so I'm not sure if I could participate.
mlogan
mlogan
Ooh, interested depending on requirements and all.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know why you should be reading this, but I doubt you're going to find anything useful here.
so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apolos