RPG Maker Forums

Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
We actually had birds and cats. lol must have been out of our minds.
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
Never had fish but my old cat and my cockatiel(a type of tropical bird related to parrots) were best friends. Sunny(the cockatiel) would ride around on Blackberry's(the cat) head.
Shaz
Shaz
Our youngest cat pulled the glass lid off the fish tank this morning and it shattered on the floor.
taarna23
taarna23
Yikes! I remember when my mom had the fish indoors (the pond was too small to leave fishes outside in the winter here), she used a large section of lexan and things to hold it on, lol. The cats did appreciate the transparent material, though.
Shaz
Shaz
Ours sit on top of it. It's crazy to see how much the glass panels bow under their weight. They climb from the fish tank onto the terrarium where we have the lizards. They especially liked to sit on the lizards' enclosure during winter, when we had the heater on and the warm air would rise up under them.
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
Lol. sounds like your average cats. :p
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
Gee. I grew up with both cats and dogs (not at the same periods of course that would be a disaster) and I can tell that cats are a mystery, and @Marquise will agree. Here! Look! https://i.imgur.com/LmsFOmA.gifv
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
@ Dreadshadow

What disaster? I have always had both cats and dogs and it has never been a problem. They are best friends, though sometimes they do argue over who gets the big pet ped. :p
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
Well there is an urban legend that these animals dont live together in harmony, so we thought not to test it. I have seen cat and dog videos being together of course, but you know, just so no pet will get hurt I avoided that. The funny part is that when I had two male cats, I grew them up as dogs, coming to me when I whistle. Neightbours were going crazy. :p
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
When the cats take the big pet bed to herself the dog comes over and whines at us to make them move. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaquinJerome