RPG Maker Forums

NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
Even my brother and Father who all but worship the franchise were disappointed.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Aww =( I felt is was okayish. Enough to the point where there was no jar jar
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
I'm the exact opposite. I didn't expect it to be good but I actually loved the movie.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
I'm the exact opposite. I didn't expect it to be good but I actually loved the movie.
meowchelle
meowchelle
That's too bad :( I loved it. We saw it twice and I'd love to see it again.
GolfHacker
GolfHacker
Underwhelming. That was the word that came to my mind. The villain wasn't strong, there were a lot of plot holes/issues, and it felt like they were trying too hard to recapture the magic of the first film by copying a lot of elements from it. I'd rather have seen a film adaptation of Heir to the Empire.
meowchelle
meowchelle
I think that's what makes Kylo Ren an amazing character. He thinks he's hot **** because of his family heritage. Then this no name comes out of no where to upstage him. Trying not to get spoilery, but I can seriously go on for days about the movie, characters and theories haha.
ThatMaestroGuy
ThatMaestroGuy
I thought it was a good movie. But it doesn't deserve all the hype it's getting. I liked the new characters bought into the story and think Kylo Ren has so much potential. I like him as a villain. But yes, so many plot holes, issues with writing, etc. Hopefully the next explains some things. XD
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
ugh disney messed up when the made star wars rebels, and now awakens just made things worse
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@GolfHacker: Exactly how I feel, Kilo-ren was a whiny brat throwing tantrums left and right the plot was stupid the characters were boring and it offered nothing new at all. Plus you're telling me Han has been with Chewi for over 50 years and not once has he used his blaster.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@mewchelle: He has no reason at all to become a bad guy, he was raised by royalty, Rey has more of a reason to be bad than him. She was abandoned when she was young and has been fighting for her life since then, the only thing that should be on her mind is survival, she should have taken that money for the robot she shouldn't have been able to pilot the falcon, she should have taken Kylo-ren up on his offer because realistically there is no way that the resistance could have won that battle.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@Einherijar: Wasn't Rebels made before Disney bought star wars?
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Also, Rey is the best at everything even though she has ZERO training in half the stuff she is good at (plus she is stupidly passive, so I do not get the whole "independent" argument for it, as her skills only exist for the plot).

Also, how in the world is Kylo suppose to be threatening when Rey beat him the first time she even picked up a light saber (all those months of training helped him soooo much).
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@AwsomeCool:Lol but they never said that Rey was Luke's daughter (although she probably is) on the other hand I read somewhere that a piece of merchandise listed Finn as Lando's son 9not sure if it's true or not but it makes more sense than the movie does)
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@AwesomeCool: She is a Mary Sue, the only reason why she could possibly have these powers is because she was trained when she was young but had her memory erased and even then she would still be too powerful...either that or Kylo-Ren has no skill at all (but then how did he kill all of Luke's padawans in that one scene)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MrSaturnMZ.png Can confirm that Mr. Saturn is appearing in Vtubers Vs MOTHER and here's the MV/MZ compatible sprite sheet for them.
Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news has bite to it. FF9 is one of the best turn-based RPGs ever imo. https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-animated-series-announced
I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannesm