RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
I think it looks really good. Which is good if you don't like the style.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
I like the noface versions :p
Alkorri
Alkorri
Omg I love that! So much heart, Archeia :D
Archeia
Archeia
I guess this one is more 'correct' In MV's style but that style is like everything I know about art has to be trashed to follow the artist's style and it drives me nuts lol http://i.imgur.com/5dzb2V2.png
Dainiri.Art
Dainiri.Art
I know how you feel xD
Lunarea
Lunarea
Essentials DLC has some expressions for that character. Let me know if I missed any and I'll make sure it's updated. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png
Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymateds