RPG Maker Forums

Iavra
Iavra
I speak to my cat...and he responds by scratching my hands or biting in my shoes o_O
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
I think your cat hate you lavra xD
Iavra
Iavra
Nah, he often comes in my bad, curls against me and purrs...loud enough, that i can't sleep.

...maybe you're right.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
XD he's really hating you
Hudell
Hudell
Yup, in baby voice.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I talk to my pets like they're people. Especially my sister's dog since she's so smart. She totally understands! XD
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
I talk to my dog but he doesn't listen to me, he jumps up on chairs steals my food and sleeps in my bed. The only time he'll listen to me is when he wants an apple or cookie.

http://postimg.org/image/j08q3bkyf/
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
hahahahaha I do speak to my dog in baby voice too XD

@ms : LOL I actually speak to my dog often too and one of them sybelle (a labrador mixed with epagnol springler is one of my favorite xD) she's actually steall my bed or try to give me kiss XD

@neo : dat curly dog XD and yes sybelle is also a dog who never listen xD
Thalzon
Thalzon
If you don't talk to your pets at least a little then why do you even have them?
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
@thalzon : lol good point here I think pets are like your best friend so you mostly speak with them !
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
and actually it's proved that's speaking to your pets often can help on the mood and prevent a little the depression c:

well if I remember correctly

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DysonY