RPG Maker Forums

Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
ugh i hate people like that on twitter thats why i generally avoid twitter
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
well normally twitter is not SOO bad less than facebook lol but it's happen we have stupid people :(
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Does saying "wee wee" make me a french expert?

I must know!
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
.....get out awesome uwu".....just get out!
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
i personally dont speak french.... i just hate stupid people..... but i understand the language thing.... which is why i dont try to insult the japanese with my weak writing skills in japanese
mjshi
mjshi
Social media: a type of carcinogen that increases in potency when interacted with for extended periods of time. Go outside, expose yourself to UV radiation instead ;)
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
@Einherijar : lol yeah but kikoo are kinda like "noob" in your language they are just annoying lol

@mjshi : lol well unless I want to have some moon beam it's serve nothing to go outside ...and NOPE it's to much cold ;3;
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@nio - how about Bonjour?

or Okasan?

Am I french now?

I cannot see any other way to become a master of French D:
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
well you could pay for french lessons..... or move to france
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
@Ein - Good idea!

I shall pray for french lessons!
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
lol.....yeah learn french xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.
I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vashx