RPG Maker Forums

AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Shaz must hate you!

Let us jump to conclusions and find out what Shaz hates about your race!
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
But seriously, Shaz probably has some reasons.

Shaz's cool stat is to high to hate people randomly.
Shaz
Shaz
What friend request?
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
i sent 1 yesterday
Shaz
Shaz
where? This forum does not have friend "requests" - you add friends and they appear in your profile - there is no approval/acceptance required.
Shaz
Shaz
I can see myself listed in the Friends section on your profile. When you add someone as a friend, it shows on your profile, not theirs.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
well must be a glitch or something... cuase everytime i go to send you a message for some reason it says add you to friends...
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
instead of remove from friends
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
@Shaz there are settings to change it so you have to approve friends first and usually you do see yourself on the other persons list and vice versa. Just saying, not that it is necessarily applicable to your situation.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
^ Yes, it's true. That's how I have it. Keeps the riff raff away. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.
I'm a bit perturbed that my two week project in a different engine is already shaping up to be far better than anything I've done in this one. It really calls into question my future plans. :kaoswt:

I guess I'll release whatever patches I made for Poppet Quest, then abandon it for my new project. I mean unless it somehow wins (I doubt it but hey sure). I'm not sure about And Remember Tomorrow.
It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neky