Comments on Profile Post by SwarleyPilgrim

1. Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    It could be worse, you could be jobless, like me. :p
    Jan 20, 2016
  2. SwarleyPilgrim
    SwarleyPilgrim
    @Nirwanda

- Aside from having to pay bills and buy food, I wouldn't mind being jobless for a bit =P   I've been working since I was 16. I'm a bit over it at this point.
    Jan 20, 2016
  3. Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    @SwarleyPilgrim (I'm just testing out how to mention someone on a post. Is that how you do it?)

Wow, I can imagine you need some sort of break.
    Jan 20, 2016
  4. SwarleyPilgrim
    SwarleyPilgrim
    @Nirwanda

- It seems to be a big buggy at the mo'  I use the at symbol with one letter, if the username selection doesn't load, I take the letter away and try again, while slowly adding the rest of their username =P

And yeah, a break would be nice. I'll take two weeks holidays during the summer sometime =D
    Jan 20, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    @SwarleyPilgrim

Hey, it worked, thanks!

Man, you deserve them, I have a friend who was also working since he was a teen and he regrets it. He says his brain got hardwired to only think about work because of it.
    Jan 20, 2016
  6. SwarleyPilgrim
    SwarleyPilgrim
    @Nirwanda

- I wouldn't mind so much if I had a bunch of money saved, or a house, or a car, but I've been working all this time and I'm still living paycheck to paycheck. Thankfully I've been able to keep my hobbies like RPG Maker and YouTube as top tier. Work comes second, normally =P
    Jan 20, 2016