RPG Maker Forums

Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
I want to buy the first game but so many other things out there to buy keep me from doing so.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
the first game is good so long as you can cope with the fact that magic is the main damage dealer of the game, and late game there is only one character that can deal decent damage with out using magic and only if a certain quest is completed

mostly cuase when they made the game they forgot to make the strength and dex and int stats meaningful (seriously my main character has 674 str, 564 dex, and 125 weapon power, and the damage dealer has 536 str, 578 dex and 180 weapon power, main character deals 1 damage per hit whilst the damage dealer is dealing over 1500 per hit)
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
in 2 they fixed the damage formulas, so now the physical fighters are now worth alot more, havnt played 3 yet

over all i prefer the main characters in 2 over the characters in 1 
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
NIce avatar. I loved playing Shining Tears and EXA. I finished EXA but never finished Shining Tears.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
yea volg was on of my favorite characters... so was lazurus.... the game was fun but the ending was well lacking it had great pacing til the ending then suddenly they decided to rush the story at the end...
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
EXA wasn't any better. As long as they made the game the ending was short and pretty much the same for either character. Still I did enjoy the game and characters. How can someone make an awesome game with fully fleshed out characters and only add a short ending to it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p
Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)
Trying to come up with an idea for a game, so far nothing.
I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnSpy