Comments on Profile Post by Indrah

1. Indrah
    Indrah
    If you have no money, are a stranger, and are so ready to pirate (and are apparently like 13 I suspect) what "favor" would you even make me?

Don't ask random people for store stuff, folks =_= Why would you expect them to say "yes"?
    Feb 4, 2016
  2. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    "you miss 100% of the shots you never take...."

:guffaw:
    Feb 4, 2016
  3. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Why are all of these weirdos so attracted to you, Indrah? Maybe it's your accent or something, or do all women perusing the internet suffer random strangers so?
    Feb 4, 2016
  4. Indrah
    Indrah
    Frick if I know. You'd have to ask other women.

In this case I think it's more of a "random as person sees video with tiles, wants tiles, has no shame". Random users don't GENERALLY come to me for stuff since I'm kinda mean looking in the forums (I think XD)
    Feb 4, 2016
  5. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^yeah but that accent disarms your natural intimidation factor, unfortunately. So maybe that's why you get all of the skype/lets-play weirdos coming out of the woodworks.
    Feb 4, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Indrah looking threatening? PFFFFF what  a joke ...erm..indrah are u doing with this metal bat? 
    Feb 4, 2016
  7. Shaz
    Shaz
    you forgot to ask what their forum name is ;)
    Feb 4, 2016
  8. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Wow! Hope you don't get a lot of these. It tells how far people will go to get something for free. I guess they don't realize that without money there would be no rpgmaker store.
    Feb 4, 2016
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    honestly, this is pretty tame, and the guy gave up easily.  There are some horror stories around where people like this will become really abusive just because they think you should give them something they're not entitled to.
    Feb 4, 2016
  10. Indrah
    Indrah
    I dont usuaally run across really insistent people coz i have no shame either and i tell them to Frick off. Plus im not a resource maker XD 
    Feb 4, 2016