Comments on Profile Post by Indrah

1. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    happy birthday xD?
    Feb 5, 2016
  2. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    For my birthday, if it did not bleed when alive, I don't eat it.
    Feb 5, 2016
  3. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Hey, at least you have a mother who cooks. My grandmother taught me to cook, but I've yet to live in a home where anyone else knew their way around a kitchen. Trying hard to rectify that now, but the kid that shows an interest in cooking is just to young for it still.

Happy birthday by the way.
    Feb 5, 2016
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Ugh, boiled.  Not many veggies survive that process.  What sort of pretties do you want for your birthday? (aka, make me draw a couple tiles for you)
    Feb 5, 2016
  5. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Happy B-Day! *Sends boiled aparagus*

@Touchfuzzy Does tree sap count as bleeding?
    Feb 5, 2016
  6. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Happy Birthday. Usually we go out for my birthdays and it's on the parents.
    Feb 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Hollow 1977, Yeah, that is the deal with my family too. Even though I'm in my 30s and have my own kids, my parents still take me to dinner, my choice, and they pay for it.
    Feb 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    "and they pay for it. They pay dearly..."

-I imagine you saying, while glowering out from a darkened space...
    Feb 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Ahahaha. ha. ha. If I was anywhere near you I would take you to eat real food @Indrah. No one deserves boiled veggies well... ever, much less on their birthday.
    Feb 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Indrah
    Indrah
    OH MAN @Sharm thats not fair now I have to think of something to request! ;A; dayum U LOVELY PERSON NOW I HAVE TO THINKKKK

They did try another day to go out for dinner but it was a work day and I was already in my pajamas and I was like "yeah no I'm tired and ain't getting dressed NOW!"

Don't mess with sacred pajama time, mang >T Pajamas are code for "Frick NO im not going out"

Hilariously my mother took a silly ass suggestion about having a beehive at home (joke over her eating so much honey) and went and "adopted" a beehive (not home, off in a farm somewhere". I don't mind mother dearest but pretty sure that's not a present for ME, that's for you. I don't take honey XD

Also she gave me a uh...whats it called. massager? I'd call it a vibrator but I know you poeple would take it wrong. One of those vibrating fanny packs for stomach. Apparently her reasoning was to help with my bowel and circulating process? Man I so dont know XD

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the congrats. One year left till thirty! (DUN DUN DUN. Actually doesn't really mean much to me, just feels odd).
    Feb 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. Sharm
    Sharm
    Your mom reminds me of mine.  She keeps getting me maroon colored stuff saying "you like that color" when in reality she only thinks I like maroon because I use the stuff she buys for me.  Every single maroon colored thing that I own she bought me.  I tell her every time that I'm not that fond of it.  One year we were traveling on my birthday so she decided we were just going to skip celebrating it.  When I got really depressed over it she bought me a box of cereal.  I mean, it was my favorite, but really?  Cereal?  She also has a really bad habit of upgrading her electronic toys (like cellphones and e-readers and such) and giving the old things as presents.  I love my mom to death but sometimes I she doesn't think things through at all.
    Feb 6, 2016
  12. Indrah
    Indrah
    Yay mom things can get naggy. Mine has mastered the art of "WORST TIMING" XD Still love her to death but sheesh woman.
    Feb 6, 2016
  13. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    My mom has gotten it in her head that my wife likes things with owls on them. Granted, my wife does like owls. But Alicia refers to it as "the owlpocalypse" every Christmas when she gets 8 new things with owls.
    Feb 6, 2016
  14. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    It's too hard to know what to get so we let them tell us what they want or give gift cards to nice restaurants and they give us money. I did have a grandma that would give toothpaste, razors, deorderant as stocking stuffers till my mom realized she was be insulting especially when she gave my mom a bath soaps as a Christmas gift.
    Feb 6, 2016
  15. Sharm
    Sharm
    I hate getting soaps and lotions and perfumes as the default "extended family or neighbor" gift.  I'm allergic to all of it.  I don't know why that ever became normal.  I'd rather have food.
    Feb 6, 2016
  16. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    For my mom she was being insulting like she smelled bad or something. Grandma hated that my father married her and eventually he had to leave mom home and go by himself. I eventually stopped going to she just be terrible to people even me. Yeah restaurant gift cards way better. I don't think I could ever give soaps as a gift and never give hygene products as stocking stuffers. What was she thinking?
    Feb 6, 2016