Comments on Profile Post by SLEEP

1. Runako
    Runako
    Indeed, an incredible game. One of the best in the Final Fantasy Installments in my opinion 
    Feb 5, 2016
  2. Blithe
    Blithe
    Yep, aside from some cringe worthy voice acting (English version) here and there, the game was quite enjoyable.
    Feb 5, 2016
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    I haven't played the HD one as I don't have the hardware for it. Best I got is playing my PS2 version on an emulator. Winds up looking so much better than just playing it on the PS2. But yeah. That was such a good game. I'm trying to play through the international edition or, more accurately, working on getting to the point of not having my tail handed to me by dark aeons...
    Feb 5, 2016
  4. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I was a wonderful game but I still lean more toward IV and VI for story lines.
    Feb 6, 2016
  5. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    @taarna23 im thinking i'll move right onto FF-X2 HD. I've started X2 before, and thought nothing nice of it, but i'm in the mood to give it a second try. IDK if the FFX HD one was based on international or not, but I had to do some grinding to beat the final boss so I'm satisfied. Good luck getting your a$$ kick'd. :)

@Hollow 1977 final fantasy IV is my fave lmao
    Feb 6, 2016
  6. taarna23
    taarna23
    FFX-2 was actually not bad. I think if you try to place it in 100% the same world, you'll wind up disappointed. Story-wise, that's a world that's changed after the end of FFX, that's a given. I had a friend that wouldn't play 2 because of what he thought the game was - undoing some of the events of FFX. It starts of feeling that way (people suffering loss often try to undo events - not really surprising) but the underlying story starts to come out and you start chasing that. Plus the music. I wish I could get the songs that aren't just a recording from the game. The English ones were done so well.
    Feb 6, 2016