RPG Maker Forums

Runako
Runako
Indeed, an incredible game. One of the best in the Final Fantasy Installments in my opinion 
Blithe
Blithe
Yep, aside from some cringe worthy voice acting (English version) here and there, the game was quite enjoyable.
taarna23
taarna23
I haven't played the HD one as I don't have the hardware for it. Best I got is playing my PS2 version on an emulator. Winds up looking so much better than just playing it on the PS2. But yeah. That was such a good game. I'm trying to play through the international edition or, more accurately, working on getting to the point of not having my tail handed to me by dark aeons...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RivaHakushia