Comments on Profile Post by Indrah

1. VarmintLP
    VarmintLP
    Sorry to hear that. But I guess you will find annother job, so you can change your poor status a little bit. But hey just have a smile for a while and you will see you get glee.

Btw what are you doing in your streams?
    Feb 16, 2016
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    Sounds like you may have dodged a bullet then.  If they hired a bunch of people and fired them before they even got through training it means that the company is not run well and lots of other bad things would be happening.  It wouldn't have been a good place to work.  Good luck finding a better place!
    Feb 16, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    @Sharm Call centers generally aren't good places to work at to begin with... I've learned a great way to get screamed at by Americans is work at a call center that is handling collections for Sprint. I hat a bit of a breakdown after a week. But truthfully, a call center handling surveys for Bank of America was not a lot better. Just less yelling.
    Feb 16, 2016
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I've worked call centers too, I know how it is.  It's awful, but it's still a real job.  The type of stuff you'd see in a place like that would be things like missing paychecks or messed up taxes or other more minor but similar things where you could get into a lot of trouble through no fault of your own.  Best to be gone from it.
    Feb 16, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    It sucks losing your job (especially if it is your dream job). Hopefully you'll find a better job fast. Wishing you good luck.

Apart from playing Immortal Sins, I don't have any.
    Feb 17, 2016
  6. Indrah
    Indrah
    Gee it wasn't THAT bad. We lasted a month, work was ok. I had ONE person lose control on me. it was mostly company people havign doubts about banking formats for payments and stuff. It was sitting down and not SALEs, so I will miss that :<

Welp, no other suggestions so I guess I'll stream Immortal Sins later.
    Feb 17, 2016
  7. The Forgotten
    The Forgotten
    I hate authority. My simplest solution to that was to become my own boss. =/

I sell e-liquid as my own thing and do label design for other companies on the side.
    Feb 17, 2016
  8. VarmintLP
    VarmintLP
    how about steaming so rpg maker :p
    Feb 17, 2016