RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Who made and how's the quality?
Zortik
Zortik
@taarna23
Whole thing is about 52lbs (23.5kg). Steel frame and handlebar with recessed buttons and has a 600lb weight limit (good for the jumping). Multi system adapter (old school systems. PS1, PS2, Xbox, Wii, PC, and direct TV). Which is fine by me. Ample games on those systems.

I won't have time to test it until later tonight or possibly tomorrow. This, and the other one, only just arrived today.
taarna23
taarna23
Still doesn't tell me who it was made by. You'll also have to check back in after you've tried it. =P
Zortik
Zortik
Learned something... tab + space bar goes right to "submit reply" and then works like enter. :C

Anywho, I bought it from ddrgames. Did some digging any they have some solid reviews/support.
taarna23
taarna23
Lol, one more go at this... What brand did you get? Not what site did you buy it at? XD I once looked at a Cobalt Flux pad, and maybe now that I am not a broke student I can consider getting something eventually. DDR was/is my favourite form of exercise (especially in winter) but all I can ever find here is the crappy plastic mats.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad