RPG Maker Forums

Kizami
Kizami
Um, excuse me Shaz. I have a question; back in 2013 I shared a post of an RPG game I was creating; I left the project behind, but I released it recently after many changes.

The post is still there; so what would be the process to share the game? Updating the post and follow the rules for it of course, hehe. But do I have to inform a moderator about this once I update it? :)
Sharm
Sharm
This should be the way things work ALL THE TIME.  PM's do not move you to the front of the list or make the attention you get better somehow, mostly what they do is delay the solution to your problem because only one person (and not necessarily the right person) is asked to solve it.

@Kizami  Your question doesn't need Shaz specifically to answer it, does it?  Unless the thread doesn't show up or is archived or locked you don't need to inform us at all.  If it's locked or archived then just report it with a message about what you want.
Kizami
Kizami
I thought it wasn't a question worth enough to create a topic, so that's why, hehe :)

Anyway, thank you very much for the info Sharm =D
Shaz
Shaz
Please do create a thread or use the report facility wherever possible.  I don't want to speak on behalf of the other moderators, but I do know many of them are in the same situation.  The majority of moderators/staff here do forum support on a volunteer basis.  The rest of the time they have jobs, either for Degica or for someone else, and families.  These, along with moderator work, keep them very busy, and it is MUCH preferred that people don't PM them for assistance.  In most cases, ANYONE on the forum can answer, either giving a solution or pointing you to relevant threads.  So it is an added burden on an already heavy workload when you ask for personal support from a moderator via PM, especially when you don't NEED a moderator to help you.

No matter what you think, as long as you've at least done a BIT of a search first, there are very few questions that "don't deserve threads".  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_Heider