Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Got to get a flip phone for that or a really lame smartphone. You'll lose all your street cred though if you do that.
    Mar 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    lol, well. The reason I settled on getting a smart phone was because I wanted a tablet, but I felt it would be ridiculous to have so many devices to carry around. Came to conclusion that a smart phone would get me down to one device to lug around. My last phone was a "low end" Samsung and it actually was pretty God awful, so I wasn't going to do that again. Got a Nexux 5X. I like it. Just wish it was a tad smaller. XD
    Mar 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    We'll be back to walkie talky sized phones in no time, sadly it can actually fit into a simple ear piece now; but people demanded a visual screen and web browsing for a phone.  What they wanted from one genre, they forced into another to get a tech heavy phone- that isn't a phone anymore, but a personal assistant who has a phone in it.
    Mar 5, 2016
  4. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah people want it all together to make things easier, that's how we function most want to do whatever is easiest or most convenient for a task at hand. Got to be careful though sometimes, what sounds good isn't always great; anyone remember the N-gage? 
    Mar 5, 2016
  5. ロリ先輩
    ロリ先輩
    @Hallowthug to be precise, since the current generation of smartphones share a lot of code with ther desktop equivalent, it might be best to call them computers with phones in them. The ecosystem reflect that- people don't want a phone, they want an all-in-one computer. This is why you see printer support in mobile devices, and high developed office suites- aside from specific use cases, it makes perfect sense to own a smartphone and not a computer for many casual users.

@Ms Littlefish the reason why phones are getting bigger is because people don't want to carry tablets
    Mar 5, 2016
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, that was more or less my logic. I would never need a smart phone *and* a tablet. Though sometimes I would prefer the tiny "ear piece" of a phone Thug suggested and just have the tablet chilling in my purse for whenever the need arises.
    Mar 5, 2016
    1 person likes this.