Comments on Profile Post by whtdragon

1. Zortik
    Zortik
    There isn't a whole lot of material out there for:

[*]Swamps (auto tiles for ground  or water(yuck), things sticking out of the swamp, gnarly dead trees, shrubs, living trees/vines that come out of the water or slop, all the fungi)

[*]Volcanic Areas (lava popping/bubbling, alternative ground tiles, steam geysers, critters that can survive those conditions) 

[*]Tribal Areas (Unique types of tents, simplistic tools/items as clutter, etc.)

[*]Gladiator/Fighting pits or Coliseums in general (Pit Traps, Unique gates, chained animals, large rounded pillars, stadium seating, snack peddler)

Cause suggestions. Run with it and keep on keeping on. Your work is outstanding regardless of what you choose to work on //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif
    Mar 9, 2016
  2. whtdragon
    whtdragon
    @ZortikI wanna make a nice variety of things available for folks /o w o/ and it's always nice to get some insight on what's being requested the most.
    Mar 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Maidlyn
    Maidlyn
    Do you think you could try to make more different kinds of cats? I love your sprites, but I really want some cat variety, you know what I'm saying? XD
    Jul 27, 2016
  4. whtdragon
    whtdragon
    Jul 27, 2016
  5. Maidlyn
    Maidlyn
    I don't really have an idea for adult, but I think you should totally make some kittens!
    Jul 27, 2016