RPG Maker Forums

nio kasgami
nio kasgami
oh my ....it's seem so complicate to choose a house :C....I guess the "smaller" house could got some renovation for make it more big?
Shaz
Shaz
no. This is a rental.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
awww okay :C.....sorry I guess I'm still inexperimented xD....I don't know a lots in that
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Renting is always a PITA. I was like, needs two living rooms (i work in one, the kids use the other), needs fenced in back yard, needs 3 bedrooms, and then by the time you are done with all your needs its like "ok, we either rent this specific house or we have nothing."
Shaz
Shaz
yep.  Our requirements are 4 bedrooms or 3 + office, large fenced yard, 2 car garage, and pets allowed.  Our big hassle is that our cats are all kept indoors (lost too many to snakes, and had too many bringing snakes home, when we let them outside).  Not many owners/agents want tenants to have pets inside.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Yeah, we had to have the fenced yard for my dog. And of course, pets being allowed is necessary. Its a nightmare. Luckily I found a pretty nice place last time. Not the best inside, if it was mine I'd completely gut the kitchen and bathrooms and start over, but the size is good, its functional, nice layout (it even incidentally ended up having a perfect room for a game room, on top of all my other requirements), and for its size/location its pretty cheap.
Zortik
Zortik
Shaz,

If you don't mind answering a curious mind. What region/county/state/etc. are you looking in?

I'm house hunting as well and I guess I'm just curious what your experience has been like and if it's similar to my own in any way.

We've owned our current home for about 7 years now. So we'll also be dealing with the headache of selling it.

I can empathize with trying to find the right fit for the family that doesn't require a step down in a standard of living due to costs and/or availability. Good luck!!
Shaz
Shaz
I am in Australia.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A little something I've been working on... :kaosigh:
GoArOw1.png
This is a lot of fun
Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocky_Bomboa