RPG Maker Forums

That Bread
That Bread
Yes dooo it! :D You could have a lot of fun and help alot of people~!
Atlas Rose
Atlas Rose
My only issue is I live with three other people and two small dogs, and I'd be worried about background noise.
That Bread
That Bread
I know the feeling I used to do lets plays but all my recorded lets plays are lost to the internet. I think the only thing I have left is my livestream vids.

I have four family members three cats/ be it their less noisy? What I did was seclude myself in my room with my computer and turn up my fan and other noise makers. If you have a laptop that would work perfectly
terrorchan
terrorchan
That's a good idea :)
Indrah
Indrah
Just be prepared for a lot of boring games. Newbie projects are difficult to judge positively, especially if you have a medium-high standard. 

But yeah. Boring games aplenty. Good games and bad games are fun to do, but most are jsut meh. Good luck with it anyway!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rag1993