Mage Heart
How?
Shiroi Akuma
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Wait, you can get banned from DA?
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
yes if the artist is provoking infrigment on the DeviantArt TOS  or is flamming people etc 

in simple someone who didn't followed a decent rules.
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
There are quite a lot of people on there who... well... claim art as their own, and I don't see them get banned.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
it's rather easy to proof the art is yours as long you still have the PSD or File who show that IT'S you who done the art. with all the layers.

This why I keep all my PSD or Clip files so I can force people who steal my art to get forced to remove their art.

Deviantart follow the Art copyright laws. (with their own TOS too)
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Ah, It's just that I don't see it happen often, and if it happens, the infringer gets his whole inbox and comment section (both profile and artwork) spammed under.
Olivier
Olivier
I got banned because they thought I was 12 years old.

I sent them my drivers license. Hopefully I get my account back lol
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
lol I see this kinda stupid though.

well I didn't targeted you I just explained some case where people can get banned xD
Olivier
Olivier
Lol okay haha, I got banned because I posted a deviantID selfie and someone commented that "I looked 12" and I guess DA took that as evidence

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan