RPG Maker Forums

nio kasgami
nio kasgami
D: ...........OMG what did you done shaz!!!

for myself I got a nice week! two test I done and I got a 75% and 70%!

meet a really nice women and cute

...and I'm goind soon for my main exam soon :)  

but damn shaz....be careful next time! with that you lost so many stuff and time :(  

this even more stress you put on your shoulder now! 
Purzelkater
Purzelkater
OMG, sounds... ehm... funny? Well, not really. May I give you a big cup of hot chocolate?
Shaz
Shaz
Yeah.  Not really what I planned to be doing during the week :)

Nice work with the exams!
Shaz
Shaz
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
lewell yes this why in Window 10 I always do a extra Backup before doing unistalling stuff like that so this avoid the famous "haha I don't work anymore...so suffer your whole week suffering from despair and hard work!" >w>"

but I hate sometime what's window 10 can do like I ask it to unistall sometime and they left "fragment" of it inside my folders.

this take so many useless place.
Shaz
Shaz
I don't even know where the registry is saved.
Purzelkater
Purzelkater
As you wish ^^

hotchocolate.jpg

But yeah, Windows 10 is some kind of heaven, some kind of hell. I don't like all the things it sends back to MS and wants an internet connection even if I want to work locally.

Well, do you know you can make a Win 10 installation CD or USB stick for a fresh and clean installation even if you have an Win 10 update only? After Win 10 activated the MS server know the id of your computer and you can make a new installation and it will be activated. Have this done too on my Notebook.
Shaz
Shaz
haha - I tried to make a Windows 10 install disc a while ago, and none of the CDs I had had enough room on them for all the files :D

It's all done now - I just have to get all my programs reinstalled and put my data back again.  That'll be another day or two of work, but I won't start until tomorrow as I have to leave again soon.

The only reason I'm going with Windows 10 (8.1 is fine for me) is for the multiple desktops/workspaces.  tbh that's the only thing that ever appealed to me from the time they started advertising it, and looking again, that's the only 'enhancement' that I want from it now.  That'll make things a lot easier.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pro tip to anyone looking for advice based on existing game mechanics: a lot of people reading your request won't have played the games you're talking about. Always assume your readers won't have, and explain what the mechanic actually *does* rather than just name-dropping the game. I see this a lot.
 …So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command works like the ultimate through. Including letting you move around outside the confines of the map entirely. o_O
Jump.png
Okay so today I heard the dumbest theory I have heard in a loooooooong while. It's so stupid I just have to share... Appearantly I have learned to draw 'hot chicks' so that 'real men' get physically excited by looking at it and I can then swoop in and 'turn' them.... Wow... Just... Amazing how some brains works...
What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velocistar