Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    *hands over some aspirine*. Get well soon :)
    Mar 28, 2016
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I should kick it when it's only in a "thinking about it" stage. 
    Mar 28, 2016
  3. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    I do that too when my stomach acids are starting to consider having a rave party.
    Mar 28, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, God. I know exactly what you mean. I used to get really bad heartburn. It hasn't come back after dropping some weight and nixing a few foods, but I never understood how terrible it was until I had some issue with it myself.
    Mar 28, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Oh my sorry to read that. Doctor said mine is genetic I can't do much about it :(, my sister got it as well.
    Mar 28, 2016
  6. taarna23
    taarna23
    Your headaches evolve into migraines? Mine just sneak attack and it's evil. At least most of the time I get a visual aura warning.
    Mar 28, 2016
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have a pretty extended prodromal phase and I tend to get a sinus headache, or just really bad sinus pressure before the migraine. I only get visual aura sometimes, though I mostly only get aphasia. Worst thing ever is vertigo/fainting. That only happens with my absolute cataclysmic, scorch the Earth migraines though.

Mar 28, 2016
  8. taarna23
    taarna23
    Aphasia? Yikes. I'll take the visual aura... Although I do remember cataclysmic migraines, I tend to get many smaller ones that can be mitigated provided I take the right painkillers at the beginning of the aura. Nothing, however, mitigates the brain-melty exhaustion, which sucks.
    Mar 28, 2016
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yes, you feel really hungover even after they're over! >: (
    Mar 28, 2016
    1 person likes this.