RPG Maker Forums

deilin
deilin
What brand and size?

I have an old full size viola I used to play though I really want to get a cello.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Ask me anytime for help. I'd be so happy to! Been playing for 15 years. :)
mlogan
mlogan
How exciting! I was actually toying with the idea of getting one to learn the other day! Good luck with it!
Atlas Rose
Atlas Rose
I got a 4/4 Palatino. It was used, but I showed it to my friend who's been playing for around 12 years and she said it was really good. She said the strings are new so it'll be a little weird while I break them in, and I should get a neck rest, but otherwise there wasn't anything wrong with it.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Yeah, new strings like to detune a lot at first. Need to also really rosin the bow up extra well since there are no residues on new strings yet (though be sure to wipe the strings with a dry cloth after each session). I can't live without a shoulder rest because I have such prominent collar bones. They also really help you keep your wrist relaxed and from caving in.
deilin
deilin
I had the choice of violin or viola. Choae viola because I'm a brass player, and often played tenor and alto clef between F Horn and Trombone/baritone. Plus, having C as the low note helps a lot for me. Want to get a cello because I wrote a few songs featuring cello and horn. Would like to hear hiw they sound not on piano.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sand is basically small rocks
Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzblae