Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Well sometimes I fantasize about spankings and Angelina Jolie.. does that count? ;)
    Apr 1, 2016
  2. taarna23
    taarna23
    No, but I tend to do something similar when I'm in a high place and know darn well I can't fall down.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Alkorri LOL! Oh, my.~

Right now I'm waiting on a package I'm really excited to receive but it's coming with FedEx and our delivery guy really likes to bolt right after he knocks. So, I'm thinking about how I'm going to need to make a mad dash for the front door. But, I keep coming up with ways I might totally trip over my table, beef it, and not get my package until tomorrow. c;
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @taarna23 Oh, yeah. I absolutely do "fall to my death" daydreams too. .-.
    Apr 1, 2016
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    Oh, packages. That's always fun. I'm waiting on one that's STILL with Canada Post, and that's all I know because some tracking number sources Canada Post has arbitrarily decided to stop supporting the tracking on, because reasons. So the best I can get out of tracking is "we know your package exists." I'm thinking customs really held it up or something.
    Apr 1, 2016
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Pfft, they didn't even come to my door. They just dumped my stuff in the office. It's pouring outside, but oh well. Got my stuff. XD

@taarna23 Is there no one that will talk to you about this further? Depending on how long it has been I'd be asking the carrier to replace it. The seller (totally not their fault) often will replace it, too.
    Apr 1, 2016
  7. taarna23
    taarna23
    @Ms Littlefish It's actually the seller (sender) that has to report the package missing, so I'd have to talk to them first. I doubt they'll opt to freely replace a $200+ cell phone, though. At least it's not saying in tracking that it was delivered or returned. I really wish I had reasonably-priced alternatives to Canada Post.
    Apr 1, 2016
  8. Dalph
    Dalph
    No but I stare at objects, try to move them with my mind and fail everytime of course.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Who doesn't? :p
    Apr 1, 2016
  10. KanaX
    KanaX
    I talk to myself. Well, more like monologuing about something I want to elaborate on.
    Apr 1, 2016
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Haha, my talking to myself is usually stuff like, "Wait. What was I doing? Oooooooh." I notice something else I do is if I'm thinking about something, like a conversation, I'll make the facial expressions that go with it. 
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  12. Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I feel this. Especially at work I am wondering how some random item will injure or kill me. Also customers. Sometimes when they are walking towards me my brain runs through 100 horrible situations where they are actually robbers and have guns or knives or whatever before I say hi. It kinda sucks lol
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    This is totally me. If this stranger is suddenly a murderer, how do I defend myself right this second!?
    Apr 1, 2016
  14. taarna23
    taarna23
    Throat, solar plexus or groin. Pain is an adequate deterrent, and lack of oxygen results in swift unconsciousness (take it from someone that someone else accidentally hit in such a way as to spasm the diaphragm: I was out in about 5 seconds).
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've toyed with the idea of taking some self-defense classes. I think it could only be a good idea; even if I'm just having a hyper active imagination. XD
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  16. taarna23
    taarna23
    It's certainly good for your health, if nothing else!
    Apr 1, 2016
  17. The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I actually spend a lot of time staring at objects and imagining how they might kill me, but at work that kind of makes sense since I work in a machine shop and many of the objects have killed (or at least seriously injured) someone before.  I'm also on the safety committee at work, so they kind of encourage me to do that.  
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  18. taarna23
    taarna23
    @The Infamous Bon Bon If I went into the shop at work a lot more often, I'm sure I would feel the same way. I'm pretty sure I felt that way through the ENTIRE trip through one of the sites we support, now that I think of it.
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.