Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Archeia
    Archeia
    It's not really that good to be honest.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    To be honest, it's not really all that. Some things taste good but you'll be left hungry in minutes :/
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm curious about the fries more than anything (people insist they are good) although I saw some pretty scary videos on youtube about them and expiration dates. *shivers*
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    They're fries are... ok. But I think it depends on what country you're in. Chinese and Jamaican McDonalds fries taste MUCH different from UK ones lol
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah in canada we have speciality exclusive to our country but some are really good here we are the only country where MCDonald serve poutine xD

but this depends some are good other place are not so good :/
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I liked McDonald's in Japan xD I don't get the hype over the fries though. They are just oversalted and that's it. Salt. They taste a bit better if you use the McChicken sauce on them? But that's just because I like the sauce.

Chicken Burger - Not bad. For a while they offered grilled instead of those breaded breasts, so that was cool.

Beef Burgers - Mehhhhh

Egg Sandwiches - I am a slave to eggs, so this was the most enjoyable thing on the menu for me. But it takes at least two to feel satisfied.

Chicken Nuggets - Not filling, but these are okay. w/ sauce

I like their ice cream? I hear the coffee is crap. Which confuses me because we actually sell it in cans in stores now???

Honestly, you get what you pay for, since it's relatively cheap. It's also probably going to depend on your service in some ways.

I wonder what unique thing they'll offer in Italy! The menus are slightly different everywhere.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm not much of a junk food consumer, but I definitely have some once in awhile. Out of all the fast food restaurants; I like most of them much more than McDonald's. Like others have said, depends on the country. 
    Apr 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. Archeia
    Archeia
    I do like the sundaes in McDonalds but whatever you do, don't order the McFillet. It is the worst one in their menu I'm surprised it's not been pulled yet.
    Apr 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  9. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I do have to admit some of their fries are just...eh

don't eat the pancake at the morning...they use cheap mapple syrup ;-;....
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I don't even know if they still serve the McFillet over here. But yeah, I forgot about that nightmare creature.

The pancakes... not only is the syrup bad, the pancakes are bad too! And well, the "pizza" is off the menu now here, which is GREAT because it might as well have been cardboard with melted cheese.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    Truth be told, I haven't eaten fast food regularly in maybe ten years or so, but I do remember not liking the fries at McDonalds. I always thought that Burger King had superior fries. But nothing was worse to me than Wendy's. I'm sorry to anyone who likes it, but Wendy's food tasted like cardboard. While some other restaurants tasted like cardboard too, at least they salted their cardboard.
    Apr 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  12. Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta

at least they salted their cardboard.

I laughed more than I should just now.

Wendy's salads are pretty good I think. - certainly not healthy though xD
    Apr 1, 2016
    3 people like this.
  13. Susan
    Susan
    I like the Fish O'Fillet and Egg McMuffin in McDonalds. My country's McD has a bit of specialty called Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. It uses a whole thigh chicken meat with chilli power for its burger. Oh, it's super juicy too. ;D
    Apr 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  14. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    I don't think I ever had a salad of theirs. I think it's been 15 years or more since I went there. The horror of one 'chicken' burger was enough to haunt my dreams for a lifetime. Every time I see a moving truck being unloaded with cardboard boxes, all I see is a bunch of Wendy's burgers, unsalted and with people's furniture and belongings inside of them.

I was always a Big Mac fan myself. I didn't care what was on it, whether it was MSG sprinkled on kangaroo meat (or whatever they killed and put between the bread), it was good.
    Apr 1, 2016
    2 people like this.
  15. Susan
    Susan
    Apr 1, 2016
    3 people like this.
  16. Artificer
    Artificer
    i dont like it
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  17. Sharm
    Sharm
    Eh, it's okay.  Not my favorite of the low end fast foods, and actually a bit on the expensive side for the quality.  I hear McDonald's is different depending on where you go, since they modify the menu to suit local tastes.  If you're looking for an authentic American experience you might not get it.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  18. Indrah
    Indrah
    You...you've never had mcdonalds before? :o

I enjoy junk stuff like that once in a while. So long as it's not a habit you're fine. Honestly nowadays even junk food is kinda pricy for the amount so it's not really "convenient" or anything. Treat it like a treat (you know what I mean)

The food is okay, nothing spectacular, but sure, worth a shot. I DO like how they salt the fries a lot, coz i LIKE salt XD And I do NOT get fried stuff at home so places like that are a good way to get my fried stuff. If you do fried stuff at home it'll probably be inferior.

I would not get stuff other than burgers, fries and sundaes, no point in having salads or non-meats there (why...why would you want to eat fish at a hamburger place anwyay). Seems a lot of the fast food joint hate comes form how they are managed, so check it out and see if the place near you seems cool or not. 
    Apr 1, 2016
    2 people like this.