Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    I just realized that I'm so terrible at typing on my mobile phone, forgive the typos.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    A moment of silence for the fallen =(  Also check out newegg or tiger direct for cheap deals, I always trust newegg for stuff that is tested before they ship.
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    Good stuff palladin. I will check it out, thanks. :D
    Apr 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I think there's a thread for something like this in the off topic section.  I use those sites too.  Good luck!
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    Sorry to hear that. I would definitely take Hallowthug's advice. Tiger Direct seems like a pretty good place to go for a good deal. My family has dealt with them multiple times in the past, and it's always been good deals and good service.

As for a PC, I've been using an Acer for the past 3 to 4 years, and it's been a great computer to me. It runs everything I need it to and then some. It has 1tb of hard drive and I think I got it in the $500-600 dollar range. And I have to say, it's given me no problems up to this point at all. A very reliable machine.
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    I guess I'm lucky then, my pc has lasted 8 years and counting (of course it's slower than a turtle on a wheelchair but that's not the point). Sorry to hear about your comp man, I can't really provide advice as I buy stuff locally but I wish you good luck finding a new comp.
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    Eh tbh it didn't even last 6 full years since I had to replace a few parts of it already during this period (was an AMD so now I'll use Intel only) but now it really can't be repaired in any way. I'll be sure to check out all these websites, thanks a lot guys.
    Apr 2, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Get one that is powerful enough to run the new RPG Maker MV: 3D edition that was just announced.

I am serious:

This is going to be the best thing ever and you have to makes sure your new rig meets the specs.
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Susan
    Apr 2, 2016
    3 people like this.
  10. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I agree with Susan.

However, if you have the extra money, replace the paper with pinata for maximum effectiveness and jelly consumption when you start showing off. 
    Apr 2, 2016
    2 people like this.
  11. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Good one Susan. You can find used ones on ebay that will last a couple of years at least and you can them without the monitors, mouse, etc.
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  12. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Hollow 1977 - I prefer to use a rat for my comp.

Keeps the bratty kawaii sisters away
    Apr 2, 2016
  13. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Can't keep my cats from going after mine. I think they think it is a real mouse. LOL! Maybe Is should go with a hamster or gerbil.
    Apr 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  14. Marsigne
    Apr 2, 2016
    2 people like this.
  15. Sharm
    Sharm
    Perhaps instead of going retro you could consider going smaller. ;)  

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/SharmClucas/laptop_zpsqdviicom.png

Sorry about the bad picture, lighting isn't so great here.
    Apr 2, 2016
    2 people like this.