RPG Maker Forums

ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
I have FF3 on my Kindle, it is pretty fun :p
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
There is something wrong with you! How dare you?!

Seriously thouh, it's a fun game, and even though I find it weird for it to be your favourite (even if it was your first), there's nothing inherently wrong with that, obviously.

So....paladin or warrior Refia? :p
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Warrior, because there is no Paladin in FF3!

Nah, I have her as a White Mage this playthrough (boooring, I know)
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
BTW you're at 777 content! *throws confetti*
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Lucky!
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
I meant knight, sorry. :p

Girl white mages are so 90's
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Eh, it's just that until the Fire Crystal, I usually pick the standard lineup, and then I start throwing stuff around.
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
I really like the Dragoon, Summoner, Devout, Dark Knight setup in the final battle.
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
Honestly I never finished FF 3 :p

I got as far as right before the end dungeon but got distracted with something else. I remeber party being pretty much all offense: knight, thief, dragoon and master monk
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
Though I might be misremembering somewhat since I also remember some bosses being brutal, so I must have snuck a white mage/devout somewhere in that lineup.
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
With the Knight as back up healer :p  
I get it. Nah, I rather have a dedicated healer. And three offensive, of which one melee, one magic, and a hybrid.
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Might switch the hybrid attacker out for the tank, this time around. Doing this round with a different setup than usual.
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
FF3 is brutal, yes. And then I played FF4DS. THAT is brutal.
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
Yeah... if you don't change lineups or something it might get a little stale even for a big fan.
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Yes. And then there are only a few line ups that are viable for the Iron Giant (I have the PC version, which will unlock it over time. No peeps in my area who had the game on DS :(  )
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
That's too bad, but it only makes you feel all the more special for having such unique hobbies :p
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
In my area, face ridicule. Really.
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
Oh, c'mon! Seirously? Jerks... :(

Gir...ahem woman gamers are the best! It's like a perfect combo. ;)
Omega Weapon
Omega Weapon
Nah, it's more like "why can't you have more 'normal' hobbies, you're a weirdo!"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MXTURBO