Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Balako
    Balako
    like 2 meters away, and they either drop it on floor or do a basketball fail-dunk and then ignore it!
    Apr 7, 2016
  2. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh don't get me started on this, did maintenance stuff at a hotel including changing trashcans and cleaning around outside in the parking area. Its terrible, there were two trash cans on every floor but there would be soda cans, water bottles, beer bottles, candy wrappings, chip bags, cardboard, countless mcdonalds and burger king/etc items. Then there was a lot nastier stuff I'm not going to say. Some people would take the time to clean out their cars before leaving and just leave crap everywhere. Other people like to try and hide stuff they are leaving behind out of some strange sense of guilt but not enough guilt to actually make them get up and throw it out.
    Apr 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I totally feel you, Vox. I used to work at a grocery store and you couldn't go a few feet without finding a trash can yet so many people would discard empty sample cups where ever they stand. And yes, a number of incidents that are just way too disgusting to really mention in a public place like this. XD
    Apr 7, 2016
    3 people like this.
  4. Euphony
    Euphony
    Dump trash on THEIR FACE. (╯°Д°)╯
    Apr 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  5. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I hate when people, men and women alike, are so lazy they can't stow it or simply dump it into a trash can ><
    Apr 7, 2016
  6. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Permanent show in my area, at such an extent that on the beach they now did put big flashy trashbins with big flashy panels telling people to stop their bs.
    Apr 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We live in a lake park so we're also a bit bananas about trash on the ground. So lots of signs, lots of trash cans, and lots of people that will openly bust your chops.
    Apr 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Erg.... actually the thing that infuriated me the most on that matter is a day I camped with friends at a thermal lake with source water heated by some hot stuff.
    People were coming there to shower USING SHOWER GEL. SERIOUSLY.
    Apr 7, 2016
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I swear some people think the planet works exactly like their house. :|
    Apr 7, 2016
  10. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Yeah, it's beyond my understanding as well and one of the very rare things that can really make me want to punch a face or two.
    Apr 7, 2016