RPG Maker Forums

Balako
Balako
like 2 meters away, and they either drop it on floor or do a basketball fail-dunk and then ignore it!
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Oh don't get me started on this, did maintenance stuff at a hotel including changing trashcans and cleaning around outside in the parking area. Its terrible, there were two trash cans on every floor but there would be soda cans, water bottles, beer bottles, candy wrappings, chip bags, cardboard, countless mcdonalds and burger king/etc items. Then there was a lot nastier stuff I'm not going to say. Some people would take the time to clean out their cars before leaving and just leave crap everywhere. Other people like to try and hide stuff they are leaving behind out of some strange sense of guilt but not enough guilt to actually make them get up and throw it out.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I totally feel you, Vox. I used to work at a grocery store and you couldn't go a few feet without finding a trash can yet so many people would discard empty sample cups where ever they stand. And yes, a number of incidents that are just way too disgusting to really mention in a public place like this. XD
Euphony
Euphony
Dump trash on THEIR FACE. (╯°Д°)╯
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
I hate when people, men and women alike, are so lazy they can't stow it or simply dump it into a trash can ><
Lars Ulrika
Lars Ulrika
Permanent show in my area, at such an extent that on the beach they now did put big flashy trashbins with big flashy panels telling people to stop their bs.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
We live in a lake park so we're also a bit bananas about trash on the ground. So lots of signs, lots of trash cans, and lots of people that will openly bust your chops.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword