Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    NOOOOOOOOO!  EL CAFECITOOOO
    Apr 8, 2016
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Tea kettle overloads it, too. The power here is just kind of fussy. When I turn on the microwave all the lights dim and it's a game of "Who will win first? My soup, or the breaker?"
    Apr 8, 2016
  3. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I used to live in a small apartment... where you COULD NOT EVER have the microwave and toaster on at one time. Otherwise a breaker would overload and shut off.  ThisThose were the days. :p was some 20 years ago and THEN they were 70 years old (with ONE outlet in each room)!
    Apr 8, 2016
  4. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I used to live in a small apartment... where you COULD NOT EVER have the microwave and toaster on at one time. Otherwise a breaker would overload and shut off.  This were the days. :p was some 20 years ago and THEN they were 70 years old (with ONE outlet in each room)!
    Apr 8, 2016
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    See, my building was built in 2000 so I think they just need to ask the electrical contractor for a refund.
    Apr 8, 2016
  6. Shaz
    Shaz
    You sure one of the items isn't faulty?  We had an issue with an iron, a jug and a heater - whenever all 3 were on at the same time, the safety switch would go off.  Turns out the heater had an electrical fault.
    Apr 9, 2016