Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Susan
    Susan
    1920 x 1080 on both laptop and external monitor. The text is "easier" to read on my laptop screen due to the close distance. Either way, the text looks too small for me, and I simply increase their size so that I don't have to squint.
    Apr 9, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    My laptop's 1600x900, which I've always considered giant. At least compared to others. That said, I can read just fine on it. :)
    Apr 9, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    Mine's 1920x1080 and I have no issues with it. I did when I first started, but I also tend to jump up in technology in bounds... Like going from an old CRT to the above resolution, and going from a crappy old blackberry pearl to an iphone 6. XD
    Apr 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  4. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    Mine is 1280 x 1024, I think...I just had to go check that. All I know is my screen is working at the moment, which is quite the accomplishment when your monitor potentially belongs in a dumpster. But sometimes you find the best bargains and longest lasting products in a dumpster! I oughta know.
    Apr 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  5. Susan
    Susan
    1280 x 1024? How is that even possible? :o
    Apr 10, 2016
    4 people like this.
  6. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    1368 x 768 for me, I have to many kids running around to own expensive things these days. (I had a really nice gaming rig but it got chocolate milk spilled into it a year or so ago, sold it for parts and bought the best clearance laptop I could find at walmart.) It's not a bad computer, it just doesn't have any bells or whistles to it.
    Apr 10, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    @Susan That's exactly what I asked my monitor. I was just relieved to see it turn on!
    Apr 10, 2016
    2 people like this.