Comments on Profile Post by JCBrickston

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Yeah, that's a really good idea!

I just hope you aren't going to join me on the hanging thingymabob. Theres been enough death and the "Commando" is awesome! He is so wacky yet serious and also hilarious at the same time!
    Apr 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Everyone should just try to not hang eachother! Also don't forget the "Sorry I haunted you" card and the "Sorry I almost got you blown up" cards and also the "Thanks for saving me from going kaboom" card
    Apr 10, 2016
  3. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    Hey, if the Commando gets hung, it'll be nothing new for him. He's been blown up, run over, blown up, poisoned, stabbed, double stabbed, shot, and blown up. But he keeps coming back.

If the Commando dies, he will give everyone there his famous last words...stolen from Mayday Parade :

"Oh well, oh well...Guess I'll see you in..."

hahaha

36135.IPB
    Apr 10, 2016
  4. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Lol, My advice is get your entire backstory in quickly, I had to put mine in a diary because I died beforehand.

Also Commando, you are awesome. I will promise to not haunt you badly, only a bit, if I ever haunt you.
    Apr 10, 2016
  5. JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    The Commando cannot be haunted. He has a robot that protects him from ghosts. But he makes sure to keep his robot warm. After all, Even Robots Need Blankets.

And his backstory isn't a pretty one. He's 45 years old, and he's been a Commando since age 3. After he conquered Contra on the NES, he realized he had found his true calling. He was good at blowing stuff up. He drinks a lot of...water? And he likes woman. A lot.

So, if he dies in this encounter... When You Haunt His Friends, Tell Them 'Hi' For Him!
    Apr 10, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Okay, I'll add it to my "OOOoooOooO" list!
    Apr 10, 2016