RPG Maker Forums

Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Yeah, that's a really good idea!

I just hope you aren't going to join me on the hanging thingymabob. Theres been enough death and the "Commando" is awesome! He is so wacky yet serious and also hilarious at the same time!
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Ghost of Christmas Kloe
Everyone should just try to not hang eachother! Also don't forget the "Sorry I haunted you" card and the "Sorry I almost got you blown up" cards and also the "Thanks for saving me from going kaboom" card
JCBrickston
JCBrickston
Hey, if the Commando gets hung, it'll be nothing new for him. He's been blown up, run over, blown up, poisoned, stabbed, double stabbed, shot, and blown up. But he keeps coming back.

If the Commando dies, he will give everyone there his famous last words...stolen from Mayday Parade :

"Oh well, oh well...Guess I'll see you in..."

hahaha

View attachment 36135

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDesigner