Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I did Athletics for several years and Rope skipping for one year. Never cared for team sports; too much pressure.
    Apr 11, 2016
    3 people like this.
  2. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I did played a lots volley ball honestly I'm not found of many team sport but I did make a lotso f bycicle c:
    Apr 11, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    I've been asked to play volleyball continuously but I always refused, my father used to enjoy it a lot during high school though. Now my sister seems to be into it too in some way.
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well it's fun to play and even me a shorty can play this games what's  cool : D
    Apr 11, 2016
  5. Dalph
    Dalph
    @nio kasgami:

So let me guess. You were the ball there, uh? *burst out laughing
    Apr 11, 2016
    3 people like this.
  6. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    AH F*CK YOU XD

no I was actually the one who was giving pass to the member so they could do smash :)  
    Apr 11, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       I've done a bunch of different martial arts, dunno if you'd count them as sports but they certainly provided good exercise. Much like nio and slimmmeiske2 I've also never been very fond of team sports. I always tend to do better working alone in most things though; I have a bad habit of always butting heads with at least one of the people I'm working with whenever I'm in a team of any kind.
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    actually yes martial arts are a sport I mean we have "competition" and tournament about this so this kinda a sport since it's exigeate efforts 

even "chess" is a sport haha
    Apr 11, 2016
  9. Dalph
    Dalph
    @Alexander Amnell:

I think all martial arts are sports or at least can be sports in some way. I've been interested into krav maga recently but I didn't get into it yet due to lack of time, one of my friends though is a huge fun of Bruce Lee and practices Jeet Kune Do constantly.
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  10. Dalph
    Dalph
    *fan
    Apr 11, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @nio: That is true, though in all honesty outside of sparring I barely competed when I did martial arts either. I was that strange guy who would show up waving around an actual bo staff and an iaito at competitions when everyone else was being all flashy with their ultralight aluminum equipment, the result being of course that I never really placed anywhere outside of sparring matches.

@Dalph: krav maga is definitely worth getting into if you can find the time to do it, out of Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Krav Maga and Tang Soo Do it's hands down the most effective and practical martial art I've studied and the second most fun to practice. (Aikido barely beats it there, there is just something extremely satisfying about learning every which way to throw someone around until they don't know up from down, and even in being thrown around.)
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  12. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    American football in middle school. Hated every second of it. Only did it so i could slack off on my grades and people would stop calling me gay. I was glad when I broke my hand and had to stop.
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  13. Avery
    Avery
    Well, I took riding lessons as child, but while other people were at sports I was a very active part of the red cross for about ten years, even went to challenges with my group (and won many of them x3). After a long pause I might join another team soon^^
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  14. DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    I played Ice hockey for several years until the juniors. Fortunately I evaded any serious injuries. At least I think I did. I'm trying to think back to when I was a kid and remember if I was always so mental or if it was a result of all those high speed checks. I'm just going to keep telling myself I'm fine. Yeah, I'm okay. This is 2013, right? Merry Christmas, everyone!
    Apr 11, 2016
    3 people like this.
  15. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I played soccer when I was young.

Do not worry, I got better.

Real Football > wimpy lame soccer

I wish I learned some asian fighting moves.  For if video games are anything to go by, I would be able to beat up everyone if I get even semi-close to asian in fighting skillz.
    Apr 11, 2016
    3 people like this.
  16. Idril
    Idril
    I'm not athletic to a laughable degree, like srsly I even suck at badminton

I've got some adequate yoga skills, but that's not really a sport >.<
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  17. Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Yup. I've done Athletics, Football (Soccer), Badminton and Ping-Pong. I also played a lot of Bandy and Basketball during school and my free time when I was young. I've also tried my hand at Parkour a little and various stunts.

Nowadays, I'm mostly just into Fitness/Weight Training. I've been running a bit before, but stopped since it was bad for my back and I don't want to lose weight nowadays. 
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  18. ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    I played soccer because football is really dumb and dangerous :I
    Apr 11, 2016
    2 people like this.
  19. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Basketball, Soccer, Kick ball, Foot ball. I loved PE. Good at volleyball too. Not a bad goaly in soccer. Badminton was fun too.
    Apr 11, 2016
    3 people like this.