RPG Maker Forums

UNphiltered_khaos
UNphiltered_khaos
i mean...if he is in US, he pretty much is compared to average. US average stands at about 98, last I heard... (Also hear world avg is about 100. Ouch)
Iliketea
Iliketea
If 120 makes you a genius, what am I if I have a 130 one o0
tearsofthenight
tearsofthenight
140-160 is considered "genuis" level to my knowledge
UNphiltered_khaos
UNphiltered_khaos
yeah, 140 is start of genius level. I mean to say, if he is 120 in the USA he is an intellectual giant if nothing else. I could see how he could falsely believe himself genius between ego and everyday interactions, however.
Iliketea
Olivier
Olivier
i mean, a 120 iq isn't bad at all but the fact that he's bragging about it is driving me insane
Geoff Moore
Geoff Moore
If he's actually a kid, he might well be a 'genius', if you agree that IQ tests can determine that. Depends on the age. :)
Olivier
Olivier
from what I know about psychology and the like, 120 is above average, 130 and above is gifted, 140 is highly gifted/genius, anything above 160 is "prodigy"...

I was tested last year and somehow got 167 :/

I say "somehow" because I was almost 100% sure I bombed the test lmao

like there was a section where you had to look at people making faces and say what emotion they were feeling, and the faces all looked pretty much the SAME....i was so frustrated
ALTERED STATE ?
ALTERED STATE ?
isn't figuring out faces a basic human skill?
Olivier
Olivier
Not being able to tell faces apart is an Aspergers thing, I guess.
Olivier
Olivier
But this wasn't like a "tell the difference between this happy and sad person" thing. It was more like "is this person in love or not paying attention"
Hudell
Hudell
recognizing face emotions isn't something I'd expect from an IQ test, that seems quite weird

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...
Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaz_D3mon