Comments on Profile Post by GreyStone84

1. Lonelywraith
    Lonelywraith
    Hey! Are you making a game too?
    Apr 22, 2016
  2. GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    Of course I am! I'm not just some troll in the forums, trying to help others, lol. :D  
    Apr 23, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Lonelywraith
    Lonelywraith
    Cool! I'm making one too. I hope it can get commercial and big like To The Moon. Is it about fantasy?
    Apr 24, 2016
  4. GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    Yup! I figured I'm buying RPG Maker... why not make an RPG? lol. Besides I honestly didn't realize just how much this game maker can do until I joined this community. Graphics are pretty endless, therefore games ideas and types are too. There are even scripts to make first person games, so FPS are more than likely able to be made as well. When this game is done and over, I'm very eager to buy MV and start playing with that.
    Apr 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. Lonelywraith
    Lonelywraith
    WHAT? FIRST PERSON? What script is that? Gotta see it o.o
    Apr 24, 2016
  6. GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    I will see if I can find the script again. The people that made it are working on the same thing for MV but in the post people were complaining because they fell behind and it wasn't quite finished yet, but I think someone mentioned they finished one for VX Ace or XP or something. I'll look and get back to you.
    Apr 24, 2016
  7. Lonelywraith
    Lonelywraith
    I just saw the script for VX Ace. It's in a French forum, I think. Looks pretty rad, but I'm not good at graphics so I would have to find somebody to make them.
    Apr 24, 2016
  8. GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    What's the link to the post, I will see if it's the same developers I'm thinking of.
    Apr 24, 2016
  9. Lonelywraith