RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Highfive. That's amazing! If you ever need a cheer squad I'm rooting. Weight loss can be quite the adventure but it feels amazing when you get those victories.
Akashic Soldier
Congrats dude. Whats your method?
mlogan
mlogan
Yay! Congrats!
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
congrat shaz : D! but....damn you almost all lost your squirelle weight! 
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
Nice job. Its not easy to lose weight.
Shaz
Shaz
@Akashic Soldier- no special diet.  Just eating less foods with sugar, less highly processed foods, reducing serving sizes, and being a bit more active (meaning instead of spending all day every day sitting at a desk, taking 20 minutes 3 times a week for a brisk walk on the treadmill - that's as difficult as my exercise gets).  Also increasing water intake and making sure I get 3 meals + 3 snacks a day (which I don't always do).  I've tried gyms and a variety of diets that all made my bank account smaller but didn't do much for the waistline.  I really like that the ultimate solution is so much simpler and less expensive than all that.
Akashic Soldier
Good to know!  Also, I just noticed you're a fellow Aussie (and a woman!). lol. I'd always assumed you were a dude because the squirrel was blue. xD
Shaz
Shaz
haha - I had it pink for one day, and hated it :)
Akashic Soldier
Blue is a better colour. I am from a rural town in New South Wales, where you from?
Shaz
Shaz
Toowoomba - rural town in Queensland ;)
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
do...do we assit to a meeting of  two australian feelow :D?
Akashic Soldier
I know Toowoomba! lol

I lived in Brisbane for a few years, about... 5-7 years ago?

Anyways, congrats on the weight loss. I have started to go from pleasantly plump to chubster, so I have been trying to find a way of fixing that.
Shaz
Shaz
lol nio! There are a few Aussies here :)
Shaz
Shaz
What's the rural town in NSW?  It'd be crazy if it was Tenterfield!
Akashic Soldier
That is encouraging. I've been in and out of the community for nearly a decade, but I've never really been able to connect with anyone. It helps knowing there are other "locals."
Akashic Soldier
No, I am from Grafton, New South Wales. Raised up on Checkerboard Hill.
Shaz
Shaz
Ah, yeah, that's a bit further away.  Reason I was laughing at Tenterfield is that we were there a couple of months ago, and are planning to move down to Stanthorpe in a few months, if my dad's health doesn't deteriorate enough that he needs to move into a nursing home.  I bet you're getting cold now :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eric from RTP: is a veteran
Game: Lvl 1
My smaller game will revolve around a single character who recruits monsters for the main story quest. Like me, he will have no social life and be hesitant to go outside. Heheh.
Waah!!
I finally got the outline for Mocha Gaze... so happy.
I hope I can get around to writing it this weekend. We'll see...
I spent the whole day creating and finishing around 12 skills and fixing 2 others... and 3 of them are still buggy... *sigh* only like 20 more skills to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KKS