Comments on Profile Post by alennor

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Its how many posts/topics you have made! So e.g I have posted almost 1425 times!
    Apr 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. alennor
    alennor
    GOD THAT QUITE GOD-LIKE O_O
    Apr 24, 2016
  3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    No, most of the mods have HUGE content counts, Mlogan at this time has 6367 and Shaz... she is the god of content count. She has over 28,000! That is more than 3x "Over 9000"
    Apr 24, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. alennor
    alennor
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are weak....then i'm? i'm a trash,....
    Apr 25, 2016
  5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    No, I'm not weak and you're not trash, it's just they are really really good

We should have a leader-board on postcount though, that'd be interesting!
    Apr 25, 2016
  6. alennor
    alennor
    yeah that actually awesome idea! tho the forum would probably be attacked by high-traffic because score pursuer... :popcorn:
    Apr 25, 2016
  7. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    You might be right... Oh well...
    Apr 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. MadMaus
    MadMaus
    @alennor Not to mention the additional work the moderation team will have when the newly arrived users start to spam for "high scores". 
    Apr 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    On the previous forum, it was called post count, and was simply the number of posts or threads, not including some selected forums.  On this forum, it includes status updates and comments you make on status feeds and other things - it's not just forum posts.  You used to be able to get a list of the people with the highest post count overall, and for the day.  Doesn't seem to be available on this version though.
    Apr 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.