Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I did the same but got back to sleep two hours later... then it happened again and I decided to just get up xD
    Apr 27, 2016
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I woke up at 11:30 PM last night. It wasn't until 2:00AM that I started zoning out but I don't really think I truly went to sleep again. More like that stuff where you really aren't thinking about a lot and feel peaceful but look at the clock every hour.
    Apr 27, 2016
  3. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Some sheep like that happened to me yesterday also, suddenly had tons of funky tunes in my head at midnight, was too excited about them to sleep but couldn't put them on my computer because everyone was sleeping :(
    Apr 27, 2016
  4. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    So basically I must have looked like a maniac dancing in silence humming stuff for a while until I felt I could sleep again :D
    Apr 27, 2016
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I do that sometimes. Especially if I'm almost done with a song I'll keep thinking about it and playing the bits I need to finish through my head. 
    Apr 27, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Unfinished music work has a wonderful way of being mean to you when you want to sleep :(
    Apr 27, 2016
    2 people like this.
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, "Man, I'm really stuck with this ending because I'm really tired. Bet if I just sleep I'll figure it out quickly in the morning." Can't sleep. Next day, "I feel too crappy to sit at my computer for the length of time required to give this song the ending it deserves."
    Apr 27, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. Balako
    Balako
    3 whole hours, arent you the sloth :o
    Apr 27, 2016
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    :p

I'm surprisingly holding up pretty OK right now. Coffee, coffee, coffee. But, I know that about midday I'll probably be receiving the delivery of whoop-ass. 
    Apr 27, 2016