Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    It's like the universe is saying "No being healthy and exercising today, Meg. Go eat some unhealthy-but-delicious food and snuggle under the blankets for the rest of the day."
    Apr 29, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm at the mall spending my money and there's a food court. You're not wrong. XD
    Apr 30, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Malls are the best, so many cool things to buy, games, clothes, icecream, it's amazing!
    Apr 30, 2016
  4. taarna23
    taarna23
    @Kloe Here's the other side of that.

Malls are terrible - so few stores I'd actually walk into, so many people wearing perfume that I'm pretty much violently allergic to, and there's that one mall that the food court is all closed up...

>.>
    Apr 30, 2016
  5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    The food court!?! No!! But where will I eat and people will shout objection at me at the same time!?!

And I hate perfume too, it's really stinky, one or two of them smell nice but lots are really stinky and not nice... I'd rather just smell normal and clean!
    Apr 30, 2016
  6. taarna23
    taarna23
    I wish I could say I just hate it, but it causes me breathing problems. I was thrilled to find some at the Body Shop that I both like and doesn't cause me to have breathing problems! I just wish it came without a sprayer so I could dab a little bit on.
    Apr 30, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Yeah, people at school fill 'em with water and use it as water guns, it's so so so annoying!
    Apr 30, 2016
  8. taarna23
    taarna23
    How does something that sprays a fine mist work as a water gun?
    Apr 30, 2016
  9. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Well, some don't and it's not like to get all your clothes drenched, but just as an annoying squirtt!
    Apr 30, 2016
  10. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Rain.... <3
    Apr 30, 2016
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I enjoy a good storm, too. But only when I want to stay inside.~
    Apr 30, 2016
  12. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Yup, the best excuse to stay inside all day, except being sick
    Apr 30, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ended up having to run on the treadmill. Nowhere near as nice, but eh. Still a work out! 
    Apr 30, 2016